Vidur Bharadwaj 3c - The Mastermind Behind Delhi-NCR Finest Green & Sustainable Structures
The concept of green building was introduced by Ace architect Mr. Vidur Bharadwaj in Delhi NCR real estate industry. When we say that a particular structure or building id 'Green', it simply means that its design, construction or operation are planned and executed in such a manner that it has least negative impact on climate and nature. At the same time, it is also acting as active player in reducing pollution and improve air quality. He believes that any building can be a green building, whether it's a home, an office, a school, a hospital, a community center, or any other type of structure, provided it includes features listed below:
USP's of Green & Sustainable Building
- Use of energy, water and other resources efficiently
- Use of solar energy for pollution free energy
- Pollution and waste reduction measures
- Re-use and recycling
- Maximize the use of materials that are non-toxic and ethical
- Consideration of the nature and environment while designing, constructing and operation
- A design that enables adaptation to a changing environment freely
Vidur Bharadwaj 3C has designed world-class sustainable and green Platinum-rated Buildings in the early 90's to mark his footprint in Indian Real Estate.
Wipro Technologies (Gurugram) | Designed by Vidur Bharadwaj
- Wipro Technologies Gurugram: Wipro Campus, Gurgaon is a Platinum Rated LEED certified Green Building by IGBC (under the umbrella of USGBC). For superior visibility to the building, it has been designed in inverted cone shape and the building is located at the cross junction of two roads. The open to sky landscape courtyard is the USP of this structure. When you study the design, you will find that it is contributing towards keeping the building cool during summers. This is one of the feature that is defining the degree of sustainability of this structure. All open office spaces in Wipro Technologies are designed in a way that it overlook the courtyard that it allows good access to daylight.
Patni Knowledge Center (Noida) | Crafted by Vidur Bharadwaj
- Patni Knowledge Center, Noida: The Second Largest Platinum rated LEED Certified Green Building by the IGBC (Indian Green Building Council, under the umbrella of USGBC), the highest form of honor to be conferred by the council. To enhance and bind the space, this building is designed around two beautifully landscaped courtyards with water bodies, plants and sculptures as visual nodes.
Green Boulevard (Noida) | Crafted by Vidur Bharadwaj
- Green Boulevard: Green Boulevard is the World's Largest Platinum rated LEED certified Green Building from USGBC (United States Green Building Council) in Shell & Core Category. This residential building is a multi-tenant project that is based around the concept of creating a congenial campus like environment, where every tenant can share common areas, facilities and still retain their privacy.
These work of genius were all conceptualized and delivered under the leadership of Mr. Vidur Bhardwaj. He is a renowned architect who believes that every building should be designed for sustainability. He has the vision for India having sustainable architecture with innovative and inspiring building designs to showcase to the world. He truststhat construction being a major contributor in global energy consumption, it is then no surprise that sustainable architecture has become a leading consideration in how buildings and cities are being built. Sustainable architecture is reflected in a building's materials, construction methods, resource use and design in general.
Mr Vidur Bharadwaj 3C desires that the benefit of sustainable architecture benefits the country with conservation and restoration of natural resources, reduction in energy consumption and waste, protection of ecosystems and environmental biodiversity, improvement of air and water quality, reduction in long-term costs and dependence on traditional energy sources, improvement in productivity of inhabitants, upgrade asset & property values, competitive advantage, improve the living conditions, health and comfort of inhabitants, Improve air and water quality and minimize demand on local utility infrastructure.